Passion '06
3:53 PM | Author: Misty
So, I signed up a few weeks ago to be a student rep for Passion '06's Student Nexus, and I'm really having a lot of fun with it so far! I got a package from them in the mail yesterday with a T-shirt, some small posters and some postcards to hand out. I've sent out about 300 e-mails about the event.

For anyone who might happen across this and not know what Passion is, it's an AWESOME four-day conference that's going to be in Nashville from January 2-5. Some of the speakers and bands that will be there include Louie Giglio, John Piper, Beth Moore, Chris Tomlin, David Crowder Band, Shane and Shane, and more. For more info about the event, visit http://www.268generation.com/passion06. Also, if you want to help me out, e-mail blogger@268generation.com and let them know that I told you about Passion '06. Just put my name as the subject line (Misty Bell) and put "told me about Passion '06" as the body of your e-mail. The guys at Passion guarantee that you will not start getting spammed if you e-mail them. And it would help me out a lot! :)
|
This entry was posted on 3:53 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: